This 1200 Lumen CREE XML T6 Tactical Flash Light is a Must Have for All Preppers, Survivalists or anyone who enjoys Hiking, or Camping. This is the only light you will ever need.
Enjoy it's high power super bright led light that can be seem from miles away. The focus function will allow you to adjust how wide you want your beam.
Also great as a survival tool with a strike bezel built in for self defense.
RETAIL: $89.95 each TODAY: Get 2 for Just $29.95 - But for a Limited Time Only!
- 5 Mode: High, Middle, Low, Strobe & SOS / Zoom in & out
- Switch type:Tactic Click Reverse Switch
- Body Color: Black
- Attack Head Color: Black
- Emitter Type: Cree XM-L T6
- Power: 12W
- Max Output: 1200 lumens
- Light Color: White
- Special Features: Zoomable
- Input Voltage: 3.6-4.2V
- Powered By: 2 x 18650 Rechargeable battery (included)
- Lighting Distance: > 500 meters (over 1/3 of a mile)
- Lamp base: Cree, high power LED. With a lifespan of up to 100,000 hours or more.
- Case material:Durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Waterproof, but don't put it into water long time
- Super Bright, blinding effect
- Crenelated strike bezel for enhanced self-defense
2 x XML T6 Flashlights
2 x Battery Chargers
4 x 18650 Batteries
Please allow 7-10 business days for delivery USPS. No International orders.
Once you have successfully placed your order, it can take anywhere from 3 to 5 days to process your order. After that, please allow anywhere from 5 to 15 Business Days for your order to arrive, which varies from product to product. For more detailed information regarding our Shipping times and policies, please visit our Shipping Policy page in the Information tab. Updates regarding COVID-19 shipping delays will also be posted there.
Items can be returned or exchanged for 14 days from the day of delivery. If the item received does not match the description or the item is defective, please contact us as soon as possible - we would be happy to resolve your concerns. For more detailed information, please visit our Returns & Exchanges Policy page in the Information navigation tab.